Make Your Law Firm Visible to Potential Clients Online
FORWARD marketing is a law firm marketing agency — our sole aim is to help attorneys succeed online. Our law firm web design team offers:
- Years Of Experience Working With Small & Mid-Sized Law Firms Nationwide
- First-Rate Communication And Client Service
- Cutting-Edge, Professional, Individualized, And Responsive Designs Built With WordPress CMS
- Mobile-First And Optimized For Speed To Comply With Google Core Web Vitals update
- High-Tech Tools To Convert Website Traffic Into Increased Leads And Caseload
- Why Having An “About Our Law Firm” Page Is Important
Web Design For Lawyers That Stands Out From The Competition And Performs Effectively
The designs themselves may be different, but the goal of all of our website design projects is the same: to develop credibility and increase competitive advantage for our clients. We believe it is important for a site to be aesthetically appealing, functional, and user-friendly — all of these factors make your website more profitable for your law firm.
If you are going to build a new website you need a law firm web design agency that has years of experience specifically in web design for lawyers. We have created new WordPress-based websites for attorneys all over the country and have decades of experience doing it. We can also take your old outdated website and convert it to a new responsive mobile-first WordPress website design for lawyers without losing any of your existing search rankings.
A law firm website should drive relevant traffic. More importantly, it should convert that website traffic into inbound opportunities. For example, mobile searches are on the rise, increasing the need for a fast, responsive, mobile-friendly website. As a matter of fact, Google has now taken a mobile-first stance when they are ranking websites and speed is a crucial factor. A site that is clean, professional, and easy to navigate with all mobile devices will increase your exposure and encourage client conversion.
We will also take your partner and associate biographies along with stories about your firm locally to create an effective “About Us” page that will make you stand out from your competitors when a prospective is doing a search for a “lawyer near me” so that they will choose you over your competition. We will help you to do community outreach that will also help to make you stand out locally so that your law firm is at the top of everyone’s mind when they have a need for legal services.
Professional Website Design for Lawyers
At FORWARD marketing, we create an advanced online presence — one that makes a striking first impression on your potential clients. We use professional and responsive design, engaging visuals, and relevant, useful content written by experienced legal scholars to convey the image you want for your firm.
We operate as web consultants and designers for legal organizations of all sizes, from single-lawyer practices to multi-location regional firms. Our areas of expertise in law firm web design and architecture include, but are not limited to:
- Website Design For Personal Injury Attorneys
- Family Law & Divorce Lawyer Web Design
- Criminal Defense Attorney Web Design
- Bankruptcy Lawyer Web Design
- Estate Planning Lawyer Web Design
- Real Estate Lawyers Web Design
- Business Law Attorneys Web Design
Our Web Designing Process
Our team of technicians, designers, and strategists emphasize three main factors: visualization, functionality, and usability. All three of these are important for achieving your online marketing goals. From that principle, we follow a custom law firm web design process:
- Understanding Your Requirements: Legal businesses are all different. The best law firm website design always serves the requirements of the attorneys in question. Our first step is to identify your preferences and goals. For example, some of our clients want a nice storefront to improve their credibility. Others intend to invest more, aggressively marketing their new website with targeted, sustained online campaigns.
- Estimation of Project Scope: After completely understanding your requirements, we get to work. Our law firm web design team comes up with two separate static designs — the web design version of a sketch. We then share the ideas, refining until you are completely confident and totally happy in the design for your law firm we intend to build.
- The Buildout Phase: The next step is creating a completely functional, private version of your law firm website. You get the login information — this allows you to keep track of our progress at your convenience, in real-time. The buildout phase of your law firm website can take anywhere from two weeks to two months depending on the size and design, but there will be no surprises. Before we start, we will set the proper expectations given your unique project’s scope.
- Website Launch & Project Completion: After everything has been tested by us and approved by you, we launch your new law firm website. We take everything we built in the private version and migrate it to your law firm’s public web address.
- Post Development Services: We don’t just part ways after completing the project; we offer post-development services. These include hosting, maintenance, and more including the option to have us continue to provide you with ongoing content written by our experienced legal experts.
Web Design for Attorneys
FORWARD marketing creates functional websites for attorneys with compelling content written by experts in law and custom, responsive, mobile-first designs. Our goal is your goal, whether that entails becoming an authority in your specialization or establishing a lead generation engine to expand your law firm’s caseload.
Besides top-rated website design for lawyers, our law firm marketing consultants can also help you strategize on how to increase visitors and drive new inbound leads to your firm. Examples include PPC campaigns like Google Ads for highly targeted audiences, search engine optimization (SEO) for organic search traffic, and Google My Business integration and optimization for local SEO and service area optimization.
There are benefits to specialization — to having your law firm’s website designed by a professional website design agency for lawyers. For more context on what we do, check out what our clients are saying. To set up a time to discuss your needs, please contact us online today or call us at (888) 590-9687.