Make Your Law Firm Visible to Potential Clients Online
FORWARD marketing is a law firm marketing agency — our sole aim is to help attorneys succeed online. Our web design team offers:
- Years of experience working with small & mid-sized law firms
- First-rate communication and client service
- Cutting-edge, professional, individualized designs
- High-tech tools to convert website traffic into increased leads and caseload
The designs themselves may be different, but the goal of all of our website projects is the same: to develop credibility and increase competitive advantage for our clients. We believe it is important for a site to be aesthetically appealing, functional and user-friendly — all of these factors make your website more profitable for your firm.
A law firm website should drive relevant traffic. More importantly, it should convert that website traffic into inbound opportunities. For example, mobile searches are on the rise, increasing the need for a fast, responsive, mobile-friendly website. A site that is clean, professional and easy to navigate with all mobile devices will increase your exposure and encourage client conversion.
Professional Website Design for Lawyers
At FORWARD marketing, we create an online presence — one that makes a striking first impression on your potential clients. We use professional design, engaging visuals and relevant, useful written content to convey the image you want for your firm.
We operate as web consultants and designers for organizations of all sizes, from single-lawyer practices to multi-location firms. Our areas of expertise in law firm web design and architecture include, but are not limited to:
- Website design for personal injury attorneys
- Family & divorce law web design
- Criminal law web design
- Bankruptcy law web design
- Estate planning law web design
- Real estate law web design
- Business law web design
Our Web Designing Process
Our team of technicians, designers and strategists emphasizes three factors: visualization, functionality, and usability. All three of these are important for achieving your online marketing goals. From that principle, we follow a custom law firm web design process:
- Understanding Your Requirements: Legal businesses are all different. The best law firm website design always serves the requirements of the attorneys in question. Our first step is to identify your preferences and goals. For example, some of our clients want a nice storefront to improve their credibility. Others intend to invest more, aggressively marketing their new website with targeted, sustained online campaigns.
- Estimation of Project Scope: After completely understanding your requirements, we get to work. Our design team comes up with two separate static designs — the web design version of a sketch. We then share the ideas, refining until you are completely confident in what we intend to build.
- The Buildout Phase: The next step is creating a completely functional, private version of your website. You get the login information — this allows you to keep track of our progress at your convenience, in real time. The buildout phase can take anywhere from two weeks to two months, but there will be no surprises. Before we start, we will set the proper expectations given your unique project’s scope.
- Website Launch & Project Completion: After everything has been tested by us and approved by you, we launch your new website. We take everything we built in the private version and migrate it to your firm’s public web address.
- Post Development Services: We don’t just part ways after completing the project; we offer post development services. These include hosting, maintenance and more.
Most of our clients want to drive traffic to their site as soon as possible after it goes public. For this, we typically recommend investing in a Google Ads pay-per-click (PPC) campaign.
Google Ads allows you to show up at the beginning of the most relevant search campaigns for your practice. Managed correctly, a PPC campaign can result in high-quality leads, great visibility and a major boost in traffic.
However, since you pay for every click, it’s important to make sure your ad copy is relevant, your landing pages are engaging and your keyword strategy is based on current data. We have the experience, skill and technical knowledge to efficiently maximize results from this type of PPC advertising campaign, jump-starting your new website while remaining within your budget.
Web Design for Attorneys
FORWARD marketing creates functional websites with compelling content and custom designs. Our goal is your goal, whether that entails becoming an authority in your specialization or establishing a lead generation engine.
Besides website design, our law firm marketing consultants can also help you strategize on how to increase visitors and drive new inbound leads to your firm. Examples include PPC campaigns like Google Ads for highly targeted audiences, search engine optimization (SEO) for organic search traffic and Google My Business integration for local SEO and service area optimization.
There are benefits to specialization — to having your law firm’s website designed by a professional website design agency for lawyers. For more context on what we do, check out what our clients are saying. To set up a time to discuss your needs, please contact us online today or call us at (888) 590-9687.