Search Engine Optimization For Lawyers
FORWARD marketing is a leading provider of digital marketing services for law firms including SEO for lawyers nationwide. We get measurable, positive results for the attorneys we advise.
We use proven SEO techniques, and each campaign is based on personalized strategies for the specific legal practice we are working with. The vision is to make you rank as high as possible for the searches that grow your business the most.
In general, the goal of SEO for lawyers is to stand out in a competitive market, driving more organic traffic, and attracting more prospective clients. We do this by creating quality, optimized content — web pages, blogs, advertising landing pages, and so on — to take your law firm website to the top of Google, Yahoo! And Bing search engine results pages (SERP).
How Does SEO Work?
The start of any good SEO campaign is understanding the business you intend to promote. This includes what area of law you practice, what style of business you operate, and what types of clients you are looking to attract.
Competitive SEO Analysis
We then conduct a comprehensive competitive analysis of the local SEO environment. This shows where you stand against your direct competition online — and what your site needs to rank higher. Higher rank means more visibility, and that, in turn, means more traffic, more leads, and more conversions.
Comprehensive Keyword Research
The next step is executing your strategy. We determine short and long-tail keyword phrases that your potential clients use to search for lawyers in your practice area and location. We then include these keywords and phrases in your site, through rewrites or new content creation by our experienced legal scholars.
Over time, this makes it more likely that prospective clients land on your website instead of your competitors’. We monitor and analyze your traffic, keep an eye on your search rankings for improvements, and re-invest in highly successful keywords and topics all as part of our proprietary SEO for lawyers.
How Long Does It Take To See Results From SEO
The first thing to understand is that search engine optimization is an ongoing and long-term strategy. It requires knowledge in several areas including keyword research, competitive research, content creation, on-page optimization, building backlinks, and technical aspects including website structure. Last but not least, the budget must be a consideration as well.
SEO & Marketing Budget
One cannot set a budget that is more representative of a hobby and expect to build a successful business. The budget must be reasonable in terms of the goals that are desired and the timeline one is willing to accept. The more that is invested in writing fresh content, building backlinks, and performing timely on-page optimization to make adjustments that help outrank the competition, the faster you will see an increase in ranking. In addition, other factors such as keyword density, the use of semantically related keyword phrases, and even URL structure also affect ranking.
The size and population of the geographic area is a big consideration as well. Obviously, a larger area like Dallas or Chicago will be more competitive than a smaller population with fewer law firms. This is why local SEO is so important, including writing location-specific pages and optimizing your Google My Business account.
The length and quality of content have a big impact on rankings as does the frequency of adding new content. We research competitors and determine what we need to do to optimize your website content for specific areas of practice that you want to rank for and then write the appropriate content to increase rankings. In addition, we write blog posts for similar keyword phrases and link those back to the main pages internally.
Another area that can be optimized for very quick results is technical SEO. This consists of things like 404 pages, missing title tags, duplicate title tags, and more. Another area of concern that falls under technical SEO is URL structure and page speed. At FORWARD Marketing we stay on top of all of these issues for you and correct them as needed to keep your website operating optimally.
Domain Authority Of Website
The actual length of time that it takes for SEO to be successful can be as little as three months or longer than six months. It depends on how long your site has been online, how often you update content, length of content, backlinks, and competition. Domain authority is also a factor, both for your own website as well as websites that you are obtaining links from. If your website is older it will be easier to increase domain authority than if it is a completely new site.
The bottom line is this, if you are willing to invest in the success of your business, we have the expertise to get you the best rankings possible.
SEO for Attorneys
At FORWARD marketing, we provide quality lawyer marketing services based on personalized strategies. This approach optimizes your law firm’s website to attract as many clients as possible. Our SEO services include the following:
- In-Depth Consultation: Our first step is learning how you operate. For example, do you have a single location or a multi-location practice? This helps localize your campaign to your service areas — the cities, states, or regions in which you practice.
- Competitive Analysis: We perform an in-depth competitive analysis of your website to determine strengths and opportunities for improvement. This information becomes the basis for your strategy, increasing exposure on search engines and organic traffic over time.
- On-Site SEO: We revise the technical aspect of your website’s structure to allow search engine crawlers — automatic programs that help determine rank — to index your content more easily. Your site needs to be readable to both crawlers and prospective clients to get the highest rank possible.
- Search Engine Traffic Analysis: We diligently monitor your SEO campaign, constantly evaluating which SEO sources are attracting the most visitors to your website. Over time, we establish personal trends that help focus your campaign for higher efficiency and better rank.
- Local/Offsite SEO: We provide local directory placement services. This builds links to your website, driving traffic and improving search rank.
- Link Building: As your website’s rank increases over time, so does its credibility. Credibility increases the chance of getting new links and referrals from other websites, which, in turn, increases rank. We also kick-start this process by posting linked articles on high-visibility PR websites.
- Social Media Integration: Social media integration is essential to any SEO service package. We run social media campaigns on platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter to ensure that your website is in a position to attract more visitors and potential leads.
Quality SEO Services for Law Firms
FORWARD marketing has a dedicated team of local SEO experts that specialize in digital marketing and SEO for lawyers. Your law firm can benefit directly from our expertise:
- Gain Visibility: Become visible to new clients looking for a law firm that specializes in your practice areas.
- Generate Leads: Attract potential leads that convert into clients using calls to action, click-to-call campaigns, and lead forms.
- Drive Revenue: Increase your clientele to maximize your ROI.
- Maximize Oversight: Stay updated with the latest search engine rank tracking tools in the Google My Business listing service, Google Analytics, and Google Search Console.
- Maintain Accountability: Know what works and what needs to change with comprehensive monthly reports, including conversion tracking and call tracking.
- Beat Competitors: Outpace your competitors and dominate your local legal market by achieving higher placements on Google, Yahoo!, and Bing and own the maps listings.
Make Your Law Firm Visible to Potential Clients Online
Whether your law firm focuses on criminal defense, personal injury, bankruptcy, divorce, family law, real estate, or any other area of practice — whether you are a single lawyer or represent a multi-location firm — you can benefit from our results-driven SEO services. To learn more about how we can help you grow your business, contact us today at (888) 590-9687 for a free SEO analysis.