Search Engine Optimization (SEO) For Lawyers
FORWARD marketing is a leading provider for SEO services nationwide. We get measurable, positive results for the attorneys we advise.
We use proven SEO techniques, and each campaign is based on personalized strategies. The vision is to make you rank as high as possible for the searches that grow your business the most.
In general, the goal of SEO for lawyers is to stand out in a competitive market, driving more organic traffic and attracting more prospective clients. We do this by creating quality, optimized content — web pages, blogs, advertising landing pages and so on — to take your law firm website to the top of Google, Yahoo! And Bing search engine results pages (SERP).
How does SEO work?
The start of any good SEO campaign is understanding the business you intend to promote. This includes what area of law you practice, what style of business you operate and what types of clients you are looking to attract.
We then conduct a comprehensive competitive analysis of the local SEO environment. This shows where you stand against your direct competition online — and what your site needs to rank higher. Higher rank means more visibility, and that, in turn, means more traffic, more leads and more conversions.
The next step is executing your strategy. We determine short and long tail keywords that your potential clients use to search for lawyers in your practice area and location. We then include these key words and phrases in your site, through rewrites or new content creation.
Over time, this makes it more likely that prospective clients land on your website instead of your competitors’. We monitor and analyze your traffic, keep an eye on your search rank for improvements and re-invest in highly successful keywords and topics.
SEO for Attorneys
At FORWARD marketing, we provide quality lawyer marketing services based on personalized strategies. This approach optimizes your law firm’s website to attract as many clients as possible. Our SEO services include the following:
- In-Depth Consultation: Our first step is learning how you operate. For example, do you have single location or a multi-locations practice? This helps localize your campaign to your service areas — the cities, states or region in which you practice.
- Competitive Analysis: We perform an in-depth competitive analysis of your website to determine strengths and opportunities for improvement. This information becomes the basis for your strategy, increasing exposure on search engines and organic traffic over time.
- On-Site SEO: We revise the technical aspect of your website’s structure to allow search engine crawlers — automatic programs that help determine rank — to index your content more easily. Your site needs to be readable to both crawlers and prospective clients to get the highest rank possible.
- Search Engine Traffic Analysis: We diligently monitor your SEO campaign, constantly evaluating which SEO sources are attracting the most visitors to your website. Over time, we establish personal trends that help focus your campaign for higher efficiency and better rank.
- Local/Offsite SEO: We provide local directory placement services. This builds links to your website, driving traffic and improving search rank.
- Link Building: As your website’s rank increases over time, so does its credibility. Credibility increases the chance of getting new links and referrals from other websites, which, in turn, increases rank. We also kick-start this process by posting linked articles on high-visibility PR websites.
- Social Media Integration: Social media integration is essential to any SEO service package. We run social media campaigns on platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter to ensure that your website is in position to attract more visitors and potential leads.
Google Ads for Lawyers
Google Ads is a pay-per-click advertising service (PPC) that positions your content at the top of the results page for relevant searches. It’s primarily a lead generation tool, but it also supplements SEO, especially for attorneys.
A managed PPC campaign allows you to hone in on your specific service area, pairing well with the Google My Business listing service. We create specific campaigns and quality landing page content that:
- Attracts attention from your target audience,
- Shares relevant information and
- Converts visitors to clients.
PPC content also promotes SEO. It attracts visitors and adds to your site’s library of quality content, advancing your organic rank.
Quality SEO Services for Law Firms
FORWARD marketing has a dedicated team of local SEO experts that specialize in digital marketing for law firms. Your law firm can benefit directly from our expertise:
- Gain Visibility: Become visible to new clients looking for a law firm that specializes in your practice area.
- Generate Leads: Attract potential leads that convert into clients using calls to action and lead forms.
- Drive Revenue: Increase your clientele to maximize your ROI.
- Maximize Oversight: Stay updated with the latest search engine rank tracking tools in the Google My Business listing service, Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
- Maintain Accountability: Know what works and what needs to change with comprehensive monthly reports, including conversion tracking and call tracking.
- Beat Competitors: Outpace your competitors and dominate the legal market by achieving higher placements on Google, Yahoo!, and Bing.
Make Your Law Firm Visible to Potential Clients Online
Whether your law firm focuses on personal injury, bankruptcy, divorce, real estate or any other area of practice — whether you are a single lawyer or represent a multi-location firm — you can benefit from our results-driven SEO services. To learn more about how we can help you grow your business, contact us today at (888) 590-9687 for a free SEO analysis.