Building Your Website With Quality Information
One thing that many people overlook is the quality of their online content. To visitors, your website is more than an invitation to contact you. It is a source of information, a test of how credible you are, and an example of how you communicate. Thin content can impact SEO, this is why it pays off to invest in well-written content and not just put a couple of hundred words on a page and call it done.
Obviously, defining quality content involves a qualitative assessment. Here are some of the questions we consider:
- Does it speak to people with your most desirable cases?
- Does it engage the viewer or reader?
- Does it represent your brand?
- Is it easy to access and understand?
- Is it free of spelling and grammatical errors?
- Is it optimized for search algorithms?
- Is it in the correct file format and markup layout?
At FORWARD, it isn’t just one person making all these considerations. We have a team of writers, computer programmers, analysts, editors, project managers, and an SEO Director with well over two decades of experience in the field who reviews every piece of content. Everyone has something to contribute to every piece of content we publish on behalf of our clients.
On a related topic, the same rules go for the rest of your web presence — including social media. We also offer social media management services, helping you create a cohesive, profitable brand for your business across all channels.